We are urgently looking for a Business Controller European Manufacturing with experience working in the Accounting area and experience in a multinational Manufacturing (operational) environment in a Financial Control / Business Control function.
Omron is recognised as an innovative leader in the world of Industrial Automation. To meet our 2020 ambitions, we are looking for a Business Controller European Manufacturing to proactively manage the planning and control processes related to the Manufacturing of the Netherlands and related departments, and contributing to the decision-making procedures of the European Manufacturing Supply Chain management team for the Manufacturing scope.
This position reports to the European Manufacturing & Supply Chain Manager (operationally) and European Group Business Controller (functional). The Business Controller European Manufacturing drives the structural improvement and change processes to ensure structural procedures are implemented in the Accounting team to provide a strong platform for financial and management data analysis. You will develop the strategy, vision and mission for Manufacturing and reach optimal results with your colleagues in close cooperation with other stakeholders in the Manufacturing processes.
- You find and drive operation cost down projects and challenge and support management;
- Implementing a robust budget & forecasting processes (mid-term & business planning) and execute budgetary control, ensure proper PDCA cycle on business results;
- Analyse actual figures (direct material, direct labour, overhead, etc.), in cooperation with the Accounting department, against budget /forecast and provide timely information to managers;
- You act as an integral member of the management team at Manufacturing, providing financial expertise on a proactive basis;
- Prepare and maintain standard cost price calculations;
- Ensure implementation of J-SOX requirements;
- Provide ad hoc business analysis to support business decisions and where relevant take lead in implementation;
- Provide timely, accurate reporting to the Group, Europe Business Control and relevant departments in parent company;
- Participate in and providing information for capital investment and providing ROI calculations;
- Support KPI setting and monitoring and provide proposals for corrective action;
- Ensure Physical Factory Stock is controlled and valued according to the company’s principals.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance / Business Economics and at least three relevant experience in the Accounting area and experience in a multinational Manufacturing (operational) environment in a Financial Control / Business Control function.
- Familiar with an ERP software is a must, and experience with implementation of ERP software is a plus.
- As a Business Controller, you are a ‘go-getter’ and get things organised with the ability to effectively interface, operate and switch between various management and operation levels, both internal and external. Working under pressure is not unfamiliar for you.
- It is imperative that you have developed excellent analytical skills and are accurate. Above all, you are down to earth and positive, able to maintain the overview, assess priorities and deliver tangible results.
- Due to the cultural difference about the corporation with the HQ in Japan, you have good communication skills: the ability to get the message through in a simple and clear way. As a finance professional you have proficient communication skills: fluent English and Dutch (hard requirements).
A competitive salary plus an attractive package of secondary benefits. You will work within a dynamic and international organization (some international travelling would be possible) where you can work independently and have a lot of responsibilities. Omron has a stimulating environment where your opinion counts and where there is room for own initiative and personal growth.
We kindly request you to send your CV and motivation in English via our website. For questions and more information, you can contact Jennifer Veenstra directly via 06-46 150 120.