Are you the experienced EHS Advisor Omron is looking for? We are looking for a new member in our QEHS team with passion for a safe and healthy work environment.
Purpose of the role
As an EHS advisor you are responsible for Environment, Health and Safety matters at our location, and you ensure that the location complies with the laws and regulations. In this role you support and advise the organization in managing the EHS risks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, advise and implement policies in the field of Environment, Health and Safety.
- Initiate and lead EHS related committees, activities & projects in the organization.
- Identify developments or problems, making proposals and implementing improvements based on internal and external laws and regulations.
- Set-up and maintain the RI&E and corresponding action plan.
- Set-up, operate & maintain the Q&E management system (QMS).
- (co-)promote awareness and desired behavior with regard to safety, working conditions and environment of management and employees.
- Prepare monthly EHS KPI reports, analyze trends and propose improvements.
- Perform Internal Audits (ISO9001/ISO14001) and report & follow-up actions.
- Develop training material for the EHS programs.
- Lead incident investigations and ergonomic assessments and support in defining effective measures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree (HBO) or higher in safety and/or environmental education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a production environment
- Experience in EHS risk assessment
- You are positive-critical, result oriented and decisive
- You take ownership and responsibility
- Strong collaboration and communication skills across various functions and levels
- Experience with implementing and maintaining EHS management system according ISO14001 and ISO45001
- Fluency in English and Dutch
Are you interested? Please apply through our career site adding your resume and motivation letter.